At a loss for words? Freelance copywriter at your service
- You’re buried in content. Maybe you’re an Internet marketer or some sort of solo-preneur/speaker/coach and you require tons of blog posts, squeeze pages, and auto-responders to fuel your business. You love writing, but you don’t have time for it. Or you have always hated writing and you’re ready to outsource.
- You need a copywriter but not enough to justify hiring someone full time. Your company has more copywriting needs than you can keep up with, but your budget doesn’t allow for hiring an in-house copywriter. Or, you’re just starting a business and need a bunch of content all at once (website, press release, newsletter, etc.) in the short term and you’re completely overwhelmed.
- You have one specific copywriting need. You need a lot of copy for a business plan, you need a brochure written, your resume is stale . . . You have one specific piece of content that you can not bring yourself to create, and it’s making you crazy.
- You’re out of date. The blog train took off without you. You’re losing market share to companies with sharper web content (yours may have been the same since 2007). You know you have to be blogging and using social media, but you don’t know how to make that happen.
- You’re a writer yourself. You are ready to hire a ghostwriter and bring that book you’ve had inside of you out into the world.
- Your clients need content. You’re a virtual assistant, a graphic designer, or a web developer and you are tired of waiting around for copy from your clients to move a project forward.
Now, you could fall into some other category, but in most cases, people needing a copywriter fit into one of the scenarios listed above.
No matter where you fall on the “I-need-a-copywriter-spectrum,” Manley Mann Media can help on an as-needed basis.
Our copywriter can help you with:
Ready to make our copywriter an extension of your own team?
When you’re ready to chat, here’s how you can reach Jaime, our resident copywriter.