You’ve written a book! Now what?
Before you do anything else, you should order a copy of our ebook The Manley Mann Guide to Social Media for Authors.
Our book will teach you all about how you could be leveraging the power of Facebook and Twitter to sell your books.
Now that that’s out of the way, let’s talk about how else we can help you bring your baby out into the world.
Manuscript Submission Services
There are several ways we can help you get that manuscript shopped around to publishers. We can:
- research which publishers would be a good fit for you
- write a marketing plan for your book (most publishers want one)
- write your query letter so your submission stands a chance of being read
- write your press release to let local media know that you’ve written a book
- design your website and get you settled on key social media platforms
- prep your submission packages so that all you have to do is put them in the mail to the publishers
Don’t forget that we also offer ghostwriting and editing services for authors, so if you’re not at the stage yet where you can shop that book to publishers, see if our other services might motivate you to get there!