So, you have a website, but you aren’t getting a lot of hits.
You’re on Facebook, but your phone isn’t ringing.
You’re sending out monthly newsletters, but crickets are chirping in your inbox.
What’s going on? Why aren’t your online marketing efforts bringing the people your way?
Well, a few different things (or a combination of things) might be going on.
- Maybe your copy isn’t all that compelling (that’s our nice way of saying it sounds like a robot is speaking instead of a human).
- Maybe it’s not clear what problem you can solve or how you can make someone’s life better.
- Perhaps you’re unintentionally offending your audience by using gendered language.
- Could be that you haven’t focused on what makes you different/better than competitors.
- Maybe you neglected to include relevant keyword phrases (SEO).
- It’s also possible Google doesn’t know you exist, making it almost impossible for your site to be found.
- Your website might not have been designed in a way that highlights your content.
Perform a web/content audit and get a workable diagnosis.
We can review your online marketing collateral and offer suggestions for improving its efficiency. We’ll read your web copy from a potential customer’s perspective, and we’ll examine all aspects of your site as well as your social media channels, to see how they’re working together. (If you send out newsletters as part of your communication plan, we can review those, too.)
We’ll give you a report that includes tangible and actionable steps you can take to get your online marketing doing what it should: bringing people to you.
Please note: We no longer design websites (but we do know excellent and lovely people who do and would be happy to refer you to them).
To have your content audited, please get in touch.