If you’ve been following us on Facebook, you’ll already know that we’re heading back to the wonderful Cavendish Maples in Cavendish, PEI, for another retreat. And you might even know that this time, we’re welcoming not just writers, but artists and creators of all types (painters, sewers, quilters, readers … the list goes on and on).
We’re so excited that this time of the year is almost here again. Our last two retreats have been simply, magical, and we can’t wait to surround ourselves in this creative and inspirational space later next month.
Again, it’s very low key. You won’t find workshops and sessions filling up your weekend time, but you will find time to devote to … whatever you’d like! Want to work on your manuscript all weekend and not talk to a single person? You can do that. Want to meet other creative types and talk art? You can do that. Want a blend of creativity and social? We can give you that.
We thought we’d give you the specifics via video, so click the button below to hear more about what is sure to be an amazing weekend. And then, get in touch to reserve your spot! Oh, and if
you register before September 1, we’ll give you a $15 Indigo gift card. Just because.
The highlights: Manley Mann Creative Retreat
- When: Sept 29–Oct 1 (optional night for added cost of Sept 28)
- Where: Cavendish Maples Cottages, Cavendish, PEI
- Cost: $250 for two nights; special rates available if you share a cottage
- Friday evening welcome social (5-6) with PEI Writers Guild
- Saturday evening storytelling campfire
- Optional yoga practices and workshops available throughout the weekend via Sanctuary Yoga and Massage($15-$25 drop-in fees)
- Creative consultations with Chris and Jaime available throughout the weekend
Email us at email@example.com (note the “e” in manley and the extra “n” in mann!) for more information or to register.